- BerandaMulai dari sini
- ProdukProduk Kami
- Digital Outdoor
- Digital Indoor
- Software RIP
- Led Module
- Accessories & Spare Parts
- Berita & EventBerita dan event
- ArtikelBaca artikel kami
- Hubungi KamiKami siap membantu
|Printing technology||Piezoelectric inkjet|
|Media||Width||259 to 1,625 mm (10.2 to 64 in.)|
|Thickness||Max. 1.0 mm (39 mil) with liner|
|Roll outer diameter||Max. 210 mm (8.3 in.)|
|Roll weight||Max. 40 kg (88 lb.)|
|Core diameter*1||76.2 mm (3 in.) or 50.8 mm (2 in.)|
|Printing width*2||Max. 1,615 mm (63.6 in.)|
|Ink cartridges||Types||1,000-cc cartridge|
|Colors||Four colors (cyan, magenta, yellow, black)
Seven colors (cyan, magenta, yellow, black, light cyan, light magenta, and light black)
|Printing resolution (dots per inch)||Max. 1,440 dpi|
|Distance accuracy*3||Error of less than ±0.3% of distance traveled or ±0.3 mm, whichever is greater|
|Media heating system*4||Print heater and preheater set temperature: 30 to 45°C (86 to 112°F)
Dryer set temperature: 30 to 55°C (86 to 131°F)
|Connectivity||Ethernet (100BASE-TX/1000BASE-T, automatic switching)|
|Power-saving function||Automatic sleep feature|
|Power requirements||AC 100 to 120 V ±10%, 11.0 A, 50/60 Hz or
AC 220 to 240 V ±10%, 5.5 A, 50/60 Hz
|Power consumption||During operation||Approx. 1,450W|
|Sleep mode||Approx. 75 W|
|Acoustic noise level||During operation||62 dB (A) or less|
|During standby||45 dB (A) or less|
|Dimensions (with stand)||2,750(W) x 785(D) x 1,520 (H) mm (108 (W) x 31 (D) x 59.9 (H) in.)|
|Weight (with stand)||220 kg (485 lb.)|
|Environment||Power on||Temperature: 15 to 32°C (59 to 90°F) (20°C [68°F] or more recommended), humidity: 35 to 80%RH (non-condensing)|
|Power off||Temperature: 5 to 40°C (41 to 104°F), humidity: 20 to 80%RH (non-condensing)|
|Included items||Dedicated stands, power cord, media clamps, media holders, replacement blade for separating knife, software RIP, User's Manual, etc.|
- *1 The media holder for this machine is exclusively designed for media rolls with a paper tube measuring 3 inches in diameter. To use 2-inch media rolls, the optional media flanges are required.
- *2 The length of the production run is subject to the limitations of the software program.
- *3 •Media type: Media specified by Roland DG Corporation.
•Temperature: 25°C (77°F), humidity: 50%
•Roll media must be loaded correctly.
•Excluding expansion/contraction of the media.
•Not guaranteed when the preheater, print heater, or dryer is used.
•All correction and adjustment functions of this machine have been made properly.
•Print travel: 1 m
- *4 •Warm-up is required after the power is turned on. This may require 5 to 20 minutes, depending on the operating environment.
•Depending on the ambient temperature and media width, the preset temperature may not be reached.
Roland VersaWorks Dual System Requirements
|Operating system||Windows® 10 (32/64-bit);
Windows® 8/8.1 (32/64-bit);
Windows® 7 Professional / Ultimate (32/64-bit)
|CPU||Intel® Core™2 Duo, 2.0 GHz or faster recommended|
|RAM||2 GB or more recommended|
|Video card and monitor||A resolution of 1,280 x 1,024 or more recommended|
|Free hard-disk space||40 GB or more recommended|
|Hard-disk file system||NTFS format|
|Optical drive||DVD-ROM drive|
- * Roland VersaWorks Dual is a 32-bit application, which runs on 64-bit Windows® with WoW64 (Windows 32-bit on Windows 64-bit).
Optional heater and blower
To further increase your productivity, we recommend our optional heater and blower unit. The new, redesigned heater delivers even temperature distribution across large graphics and dries ink saturated prints quickly during high-speed production. Plus, the optional heater and blower can be installed right on the printer to conserve space in your shop.
Optional DU2-64 heater and blower specifications
|Dryer unit||Heating type (with blower fan), setting range for the preset temperature: 30 to 55°C (86 to 130°F) *1|
|Power requirements *2||AC 100 to 120V ±10%, 5.5 A, 50/60 Hz or
AC 220 to 240 V ±10%, 3 A, 50/60 Hz
|Power consumption||Approx. 750 W|
|Weight||26 kg (57 lb.)|
|Power on||Temperature: 15 to 32°C (59 to 90°F)—(20°C (68°F) or more recommended), humidity: 35 to 80% (non-condensing)|
|Power off||Temperature: 5 to 40°C (41 to 104°F), humidity: 20 to 80% (non-condensing)|
|Included items||Power cord, arms, bushing, cable clamps, stays, hexagonal wrench, bolts, washers, User's Manual|
- *1 Warm up is required after powerup. This may require 5 to 20 minutes, depending on the operating environment. ·Depending on the ambient temperature and media width, the preset temperature may fail to be reached.
- *2 Be sure to connect the machine to an unshared electrical circuit. ·Be sure to verify the amperage of the circuit breaker or fuse used.
|EJ INK||EJ-CY||Cyan, 1,000cc|
|EJ-LC||Light cyan, 1,000cc|
|EJ-LM||Light magenta, 1,000cc|
|EJ-LK||Light black, 1,000cc|