- BerandaMulai dari sini
- ProdukProduk Kami
- Digital Outdoor
- Digital Indoor
- Digital Textile
- Software RIP
- Led Module
- Accessories & Spare Parts
- Berita & EventBerita dan event
- ArtikelBaca artikel kami
- Hubungi KamiKami siap membantu
SP64 Portable Sphere Spectrophotometer
The SP64 Portable Sphere Spectrophotometer is a versatile instrument designed to provide fast, precise color measurement information on a wide range of materials, such as paper, paint, plastics, and textiles. Absolute and difference measurements are obtained for the following colorimetric systems: CIE XYZ, CIE Yxy, CIE L*a*b*, Hunter Lab, CIE L*c*h˚, CMC, CIE94, Whiteness and Yellowness per ASTM E313-98, Metamerism Index and DIN 6172 + AATCC Gray Scale.
- Versatile, use for lab, plant or field operation.
- Easy to read, large graphical LCD display.
- Permits quick measurement and comparison of two colors without need to create tolerances or store data.
- Multiple color standards can be collected under an identified project as part of corporate color standards programs.
- A programmed sequence of specific steps guides an operator through a color measurement process, assuring consistency.
- The internal apertures can be quickly changed with the flip of the switch for 4mm to 8mm aperture sizes.
- Up to 1,024 standards with tolerances can be stored for easy pass/fail measurement.
- Superior agreement capabilities ensures integrity of multiple-instrument color control.
- Device measures opacity, color strength in chromatic, apparent, and tri-stimulus calculations, and 555 shade sorting for precise color control of products involving plastic, painted, or textile materials.
- Simultaneous measurement of both specular-included (color) and specular-excluded (appearance) enabled to determine the influence of the specular component.
- A wrist strap and tactile side grips facilitate holding and a flip back target shoe adds flexibility.
- Rechargeable battery allows for remote use.