- BerandaMulai dari sini
- ProdukProduk Kami
- Digital Outdoor
- Digital Indoor
- Digital Textile
- Software RIP
- Led Module
- Accessories & Spare Parts
- Berita & EventBerita dan event
- ArtikelBaca artikel kami
- Hubungi KamiKami siap membantu
EasyTrax Auto Scanning System
EasyTrax is X-Rite’s NEW semi-automated color scanning system for producing accurate 2, 4, 6 or 8 multiple color jobs. Available in multiple press sizes from 20” to 40”, EasyTrax comes on a measurement board for easy installation and can be adapted to other after-market consoles. EasyTrax includes a black backing so you can achieve or maintain ISO certification, and the characterization data sets for G7, PSO or Japan Color process control are available to support your efforts to achieve ISO standards. EasyTrax has the ability to take a scan measurement or spot measurement anywhere on the sheet making EasyTrax the perfect solution for press-side color control for smaller format color presses or for primarily process color environments.
Allows for measurements anywhere on the sheet.
Spectral and Density from one measurement
Save time taking only one measurement but still receive all the necessary information for preflight and pressroom adjustments. Quickly see all printing attributes to make the appropriate pressroom adjustments.
Scanning measurement of ink density
EasyTrax quickly shows the press operator how far from the tolerance the density of ink is, so adjustments can be made quickly, getting to the right color faster, while saving time, and reducing waste.
EasyTrax signals the user if the color bar is out of alignment, ensuring you don’t end up with false readings.
Precise color bar alignment
EasyTrax allows for alignment of the color bar with laser precision and skew adjustment. You can quickly see if the color bar is aligned, speeding make-ready time and increasing measurement accuracy.
EasyTrax is available in 2 versions:
Entry solution for semi-automated control of primary process colors. Density data is displayed against set targets to easily determine ink zone changes needed.
Advanced semi-automated solution to evaluate density and spectral data. Enables perfecting presses to support up to 8 ink units with the advanced ISO/G7 module, whether using a CMYK, Multi-Color or N-Color workflow. Measure in special colors for spectral evaluation. Ideal solution for those taking the next step forward in standardization and automation.
What is EasyTrax?
- Available in Multiple Press Sizes 20”-40”
- ISO Compliant measurement table included for easy installation
- G7/PSO/Japan Color process control support for ISO
- Laser alignment method to quickly and easily align the color bar
- Fast Scanning – 150mm/sec
- Error detection system to alert if color bar is out of alignment ensuring accurate, repeatable results every time
How does EasyTrax Fit into My Workflow?
- System comes fully assembled; simply take it out of the box and place it on your console for quick set up
- All training materials are right in the box: Sample Sheet, Video tutorials and new Wizard based software for easy set up and use
- All scanning and spot measurement functions in one system
- Quickly see how the press is performing and what adjustments need to be made to get to color faster than ever before
- Use X-Rite pre-defined color bars or customize your own
What's new in the latest version (v1.1)?
- Support for Japan Color libraries
- Windows 7 support
- Additional functionality for customers with perfecting presses to handle up to 8 colors
- Enhanced Wizard-style editor interface, and a series of easy-to-follow animated tutorials